A conversation with Nathan Fillion - Nerd HQ 2014 | July 26 (x)
Q: If you were in Hogwarts, what house would you be in?
1. Try to figure out what is causing you to feel so awful, ashamed, or down.
2. Talk to someone you think will understand.
3. Identify and accept the feelings that you have (They’re not right or wrong … it’s simply how you feel right now.)
4. Express your feelings in a safe, non-threatening…
Pond Life (x)
this is so precious i love how rory’s taking his responsabilities very seriously he probably has tons of rules like -don’t go out without at least 14 pieces of clothing -make sure to come home early and by early he means don’t leave -she can’t date until she’s 905 and 1/2 and so on (via riveralwaysknew)
remember when Doctor Who was really fun and you didn’t feel like ripping out your insides every episode
ALWAYS REBLOG NINE’S FAMILY
I want Jack Harkness on the show again ASAP BBC
Tatiana tears up as a fan thanks Tatiana and the show for giving her the courage to come out and for writing Cosima as a character who is more than her sexuality. (x)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
Until recently, I have had a tremendous amount of shame about the bullying I experienced as a child.
Whenever something would happen and my mother would find out, she would yell at me and say, "Why didn’t you fight back?! What are you doing to make them treat you like that?"
So I felt like it was my fault. (x)
There is a genuine dangers of my tears shorting out the computer and turning this entirely into a Laverne Cox fanblog.
The whole INTERNET should be a Laverne Cox fanblog.
someday I will be this penguin